Chances are you or someone you know in the central Ohio area is facing foreclosure. I understand what you are going through and I am here to help you!!!

Approximately 10% of the listing in your city are listed as a short sale! One in every 534 households in the Franklin County area are behind on mortgage payments and headed towards foreclosure.  I understand that this time can be extremely stressful and frustrating but you need to know you have options! FORECLOSURE CAN BE AVOIDED.

If your home is upside in value or if you are at risk of losing your home call

MOLLY HAY today!!! (614) 581-2086

My name is Molly Hay and I am a full time real estate agent that services the Central Ohio Area! I am a CDPE (Certified Distress Property Expert) and a SFR (Short Sale Foreclosure Resource). I have been in real estate for the past 13 years and have dedicated the past 3 years in helping people avoid foreclosure. If you want to work with an agent you trust and who understands your situation, call me for a no obligation consultation today! I will help educate you and map out a plan to either help you stay in your home or help you sell your home and move on with your life!


News UPDATE for Short Sales in OHIO


October 3, 2013


Distressed Ohio Homeowners May Qualify for Ohio’s Save the Dream Ohio Transition Assistance Program (TAP)

If your financially distressed Ohio clients can no longer afford their homes and are pursuing a short sale or a deed in lieu of foreclosure, they may be eligible for financial help with their relocation to alternative housing.

The funds come from Transition Assistance Program (TAP), part of the Save the Dream Ohio Program.

The state of Ohio is providing up to $5,000 in transition assistance to qualified homeowners who can no longer afford to stay in their homes.  You can help by advising your distressed clients that they must:

  • Apply for the funds through their state’s website or by calling 1.888.404.4674.
  • Maintain their property until their house is sold or returned to the lender via a negotiated deed in lieu of foreclosure.

For qualified homeowners, these state funds may be used in addition to any other transition assistance that the homeowner may receive by participating in the Federal Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) program or in any other pre-offer short sale program. 

To learn more about the Transition Assistance Program’s guidelines, and how your clients may qualify, please visit that program’s website at


If you think you are eligible in this program and want more information, please feel free to contact me for a FREE consultation!! No Obligation just guidance!!